Scotty McCreery to co-host 'Country Countdown USA',,,,,


Scotty McCreery will co-host the syndicated Country Countdown USA radio show this weekend. During the show, he'll help regular host Lon Helton count down the week's 30 top country hits. He'll also talk about joining Brad Paisley for the final night of Brad's H20 tour,  American Idol, talking with Tim McGraw during the Idol finale and getting flowers from Taylor Swift. ("I kept 'em," he says. "I think I've still go them in the house.")

Scotty offers up several other interesting tidbits during the course of the show, including the following:
The day after winning Idol, Scotty flew home to North Carolina -- 
His first concert was a George Strait/Reba McEntire show in Greensboro, N.C.
Scotty says he's surprised that people want to know as much about his romantic life as they do."And I feel bad, 'cause I've nothing to give 'em."

EXPRESS BLOGGER

Slidershow