Catching Up With Kellie Pickler

Season 5’s Kellie Pickler took time out of her super busy schedule promoting 100 Proof to talk with her “Idol family” today. Read what she had to say about her new album, her husband, American Idol, and more!


Kellie released her third album, 100 Proof, on Tuesday. She said, “I’m so excited and happy it’s finally out. I worked so hard on it. I’ve never poured myself into something like I have with this album. It’s been three and a half years since my last album, and a lot has happened in my life since then. I’m so proud of it. I worked with Frank Liddell and Luke Wooten who co-produced the album. I love the sound of the album. We brought in the most incredible musicians that exist. They played on some of my favorite artists’ records.”

EXPRESS BLOGGER

Slidershow